Concierto Bon Jovi 10 Junio 2010 O2 Arena, London, UK

Tercer concierto en el O2, sigue mejorando, esta vez con los temas Hey God, Never say goodbye, Living in sin y I'd die for you.

Set List:
01- Blood on bloob (New Jersey)
02- We weren't born to follow (The Circle)
03- You give love a bad name (Slippery When Wet)
04- Whole lot of leavin' (Lost Highway)
05- Born to be my baby (New Jersey)
06- Lost highway (Lost Highway)
07- When we were beautiful (The Circle)
08- Captain crush ant the beauty queen from mars (Crush)
09- We got it going on (Lost Highway)
10- I'll sleep when I'm dead (Keep the Faith)
11- Bad medicine - Bad case of loving you (New Jersey)
12- Lay your hands on me (New Jersey)
13- Living in sin - Chapel of love (New Jersey)
14- I'll be there for you (New Jersey)
15- Never say goodbye (Slippery When Wet)
16- Someday I'll be saturday night (Crossroad)
17- Hey god (These Days)
18- I'd die for you (Slippery When Wet)
19- Work for the working man (The Circle)
20- Who says you can't go home (Have a Nice Day)
21- Keep the faith (Keep the Faith)
22- It's my life (Crush)
23- Love's the only rule (The Circle)
24- Wanted dead or alive (Slippery When Wet)
25- Livin' on a prayer (Slippery When Wet)

DESCARGA (Aun no disponible)

CANCIONES POR ALBUM
Slippery When Wet - 4
New Jersey - 6
Keep the Faith - 2
Crossroad - 1
These Days - 1
Crush - 2
Have a Nice Day -1
Lost Highway -3
The Circle - 4

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario