Concierto Bon Jovi 07 Junio 2010 O2 Arena, London, UK

Empiezan los conciertos en el O2 Arena, esperemos que no repitan mucho los setlist durante las distintas noches.

Set List:
01- Blood on blood (New Jersey)
02- We weren't born to follow (The Circle)
03- You give love a bad name (Slippery When Wet)
04- Whole lot of leaving (Lost Highway)
05- Born to be my baby (New Jersey)
06- Lost highway (Lost Highway)
07- When we were beautiful (The Circle)
08- Captain crush ant the beauty queen from mars (Crush)
09- We got it going on (Lost Highway)
10- Bad medicine - Roadhouse blues (New Jersey)
11- It's my life (Crush)
12- Love's the only rule (The Circle)
13- Lay your hands on me (New Jersey)
14- Hallelujah (Cover)
15- I'll be there for you (New Jersey)
16- Something for the pain (These Days)
17- Someday I'll be saturday night (Crossroad)
18- I'll sleep when I'm dead (Keep the Faith)
19- Work for the working man (The Circle)
20- Who says you can't go home (Have a Nice Day)
21- Keep the faith (Keep the Faith)
22- In these arms (Keep the Faith)
23- Wanted dead or alive (Slippery When Wet)
24- Livin' on a prayer (Slippery When Wet)


DESCARGA (Aun no disponible)

CANCIONES POR ALBUM
Slippery When Wet - 3
New Jersey - 5
Keep the Faith - 3
Crossroad - 1
These Days - 1
Crush - 2
Have a Nice Day - 1
Lost Highway - 3
The Circle - 4
Cover - 1

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario