Concierto Bon Jovi 13 Marzo 2010 Fargodome, Fargo, ND

Concierto mas largo de la gira, y como novedad, la que prometio Jon, Happy Now, veremos como suena en directo. Sigue I'll sleep when I'm dead, esto hace un concierto mucho mejor, mas movimiento. Aqui teneis el setlist.

Set List:
01- Blood on blood (New Jersey)
02- We weren't born to follow (The Circle)
03- You give love a bad name (Slippery When Wet)
04- Whole lot of leavin' (Lost Highway)
05- Born to be my baby (New Jersey)
06- Lost Highway (Lost Highway)
07- When we where beautiful (The Circle)
08- Superman tonight (The Circle)
09- We got it goin' on (Lost Highway)
10- Bad medicine - Roadhouse blues (New Jersey)
11- It's my life (Crush)
12- Homebound train (New Jersey)
13- Hallelujah (Cover)
14- Something for the pain (These Days)
15- Someday I'll be saturday night (Crossroad)
16- Happy Now (The Circle)
17- Work for the working man (The Circle)
18- Who says you can't go home (Have a Nice Day)
19- Love's the only rule (The Circle)
20- I'l sleep when I'm dead - Twits and shout (Keep the Faith)
21- I love this town (Lost Highway)
22- Runaway (Bon Jovi)
23- Keep the faith (Keep the Faith)
24- Wanted dead or alive (Slippery When Wet)
25- Livin' on a prayer (Slippery When Wet) 

DESCARGA (Aun no disponible) 

CANCIONES POR ALBUM
Bon Jovi - 1 
Slippery When Wet - 3 
New Jersey - 4
Keep the Faith - 2
Crossroad - 1
These Days -1
Crush - 1
Have a nice Day - 1
Lost Highway - 4
The Circle - 6
Cover - 1

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario